Friday, November 20, 2009

The Littlest Golfer

Hello everyone! As some of you know, my father is a professional golfer and everyone in my family are pretty involved in golf. Therefore, it came as no surprise to us that my son is also showing a love for the game.

I came across this website I wanted to pass along to you all. It's called The Littlest Golfer (http://www.thelittlestgolfer.com/index.php). It has the most adorable clothes and gear for even the youngest golf fanatics! Very unique stuff and a great way for kids to get involved in the sport-not to mention wearing some really cool togs!

I am in negotiations with them right now to send me some product samples which I can review for you all. Please keep an eye out for upcoming reviews on this fantastic site and their products! Take a moment and become a fan of their Facebook page as well! I wish there were more sites like this for kids sports gear!

In the meantime, I've posted some new reviews-so please take a look at our site (www.mommysopinion.com) and peruse at your leisure! Hope this finds everyone well!

No comments:

Post a Comment